INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) N. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679, also called the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “GDPR“), Master Energia S.r.l. informs the data subjects that their personal data (hereafter the “Data“) will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and of each applicable legislation with reference to the processing of personal data in accordance with this information.
- Data controller
Master Energia Srl, a company with registered office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 14/1 – 30014 Cavarzere (VE) – Italy – VAT number 04363840283 – (hereinafter, the “Company“) is the data controller in relation to the processing of personal data of stakeholders.
- Data Category
The Company collects and processes the personal data relating to the Interested party and specifically the personal identification data of the employees or collaborators of the interested party with whom the Company interfaces for the purposes of the execution of the contract in force (hereinafter, the “Contract”) as, but not limited to, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address (hereafter referred to as “Data”).
The Data are processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described in paragraph 3 of this statement.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Legitimate interest
The Company processes the Data of the Interested parties manually or by electronic means:
- to execute the Contract between the Company and the interested party;
- for the exercise of the rights of the Company, including in court (the purposes set out above are jointly defined as the “Contractual Purposes”);
- for the fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the applicable legislation, including the execution of communications to the competent authorities and to the supervisory bodies and to comply with requests coming from the same (the “Objectives of Law Duties”);
- to send newsletters and commercial communications, through traditional and remote means of communication, for the promotion and / or sale of products and / or services marketed by the Company and for the surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction (“Marketing Purposes”).
In any case, the processing of data carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner takes place, as well as in compliance with the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR, also in compliance with the provisions of recital n. 47 and the Opinion n. 6/2014 Article 29 Data Protection Working Party, par. III.3.1.
- Methods of processing
The processing of Data for Contractual Purposes is mandatory as necessary for the purposes of the execution of the Contract. The refusal to provide the Data for such purposes would prevent the Company from entering into the Contract and, if already stipulated, to continue its execution.
The provision of data for the purposes of legal obligations is mandatory as required under applicable laws.
The processing of Data for Marketing Purposes is optional and subject to the prior consent of the Data Subject. To this end, if the interested party no longer wishes to be updated on new products or services, promotions, personalized offers or receive market surveys or other informative material, he may expressly request it to the Owner at the address referred to in paragraph 7 of this information.
- Recipients or categories of recipients
The Company could communicate the Data of the Interested parties to
- collaborators, employees and suppliers of the Data Controller, as part of their duties and / or of any contractual obligations with them relating to the business relationship with you;
- legal, administrative, commercial and tax consultants who assist the Company in carrying out its activities;
- banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of the Contract;
- subcontractors and / or subcontractors engaged in activities related to the execution of the Contract with the Owner, as external processors;
- public bodies and / or judicial and / or control authorities, in the event of their request, as independent data controllers;
- cloud or IT service providers.
- Transfer of data abroad
Personal Data may be freely transferred outside the national territory to countries located in the European Union.
Personal Data may also be transferred outside the European Union. Any transfer of Personal Data to countries located outside the European Union will, in any case, take place in compliance with the appropriate and appropriate guarantees for the purpose of the transfer in accordance with the applicable law and in particular art. 44 of the Privacy Code and articles 45 and 46 of the Privacy Regulation.
- Rights of access, cancellation, limitation and portability, in relation to Personal Data
The interested party may, at any time and for free, obtain (a) confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him and of communication; (b) know the origin of the data, the purposes of the processing and its methods, as well as the logic applied to the processing carried out through electronic tools; (c) request the updating, correction or – if interested – integration of data; (d) obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that may be processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, processing.
In addition to the rights listed above, the interested party can benefit from the following rights with effect from 25 May 2018: (a) request the limitation of the processing of personal data in the event that (i) context the accuracy of personal data, for period necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; (iii) although the Company no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (iv) the interested party opposed the treatment pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Regulation pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party; (b) oppose at any time the processing of personal data; (c) request cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay; (d) obtain the portability of personal data concerning him; (e) propose a complaint to the Data Protection Authority where the conditions exist.
At any time the interested party may exercise the rights mentioned above, change the contact details, notify the Company of any updates to their data, request the removal of their personal data communicated by third parties, or to obtain further information about the use from part of the Company of their personal data, by contacting the Company at: email@example.com
- Responsible for Data Protection
The Company is not required to appoint the person responsible for the protection of personal data (Date Protection Officer).
- Term of retention of personal data
The Company will keep personal data for the period necessary to satisfy the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with paragraph 3 above. In any case, the following retention periods apply to the processing of personal data for the following purposes:
- the data collected for the Contractual Purposes are kept for the duration of the Contract and for the 10 years following the expiration of the same to assert a right of the Company in judicial and / or out-of-court proceedings in case of disputes related to the execution of the contract;
- the data collected for the purposes of the law are kept for a period equal to the duration prescribed for each type of data by law.
- the data collected for the Marketing Purposes are kept for a period of 24 months from collection.
- Update of the Information on the Processing of Personal Data
This information is valid from the effective date of the Privacy Regulations. The Company could also make changes and/or additions to said disclosure, also as a consequence of any subsequent amendments and/or regulatory additions to the Privacy Regulations. Any changes will in any case be notified in advance to the interested party.